Responsible Team: Basic Services Team
The call center offers a large range of flexibility on how calls are queued and routed. Agents can log in using their phone or a web-based agent portal that allows agents to see real-time information on the number of calls in queue and availability of other agents. Calls can be transferred to other agents and specialists can be conferenced into the call using the web-based interface.
- Skills based routing: Incoming calls and messages are assigned a skills requirement based on criteria related to the specific call or message. Each call or message is prioritized and is only assigned to qualified agents having all the skills required. Agents are assigned skills based on their abilities or assigned work.
- Queue overflow management: Dynamically defines actions to be taken if a call remains in queue for too long. For example, the queue could reduce the skills required in order to allow additional agents to accept the call.
- Call pop-ups: Calls are announced to the agent with all available information. Integration with third party CRM or other systems is possible. The agent dashboard allows for a screen-pop based on a parameterized URL that fetches relevant information from a third-party CRM or other system.
- Custom Audio: Welcome, goodbye, and ongoing announcements audio are settable on a per queue basis. Currently music on hold will be the CSU hold music created by Communications and Creative Services.
- Call recording and quality monitoring: recording of calls for monitoring, archiving, or quality assurance purposes.
- Reporting: Agent group productivity report, agent productivity report, agent call disposition, agent release time, queue traffic overview, queue traffic detail, and agent session report.
Call centers are $10/month and there is a one-time installation cost of $435.00 per agent.
Who Can Request This Service:
Faculty and Staff
- Place a service order at telecomserviceorder.colostate.edu or call 970-491-5881