Responsible Team: Technical Support Services
Fee-based computing device repair center
The Computer Repair Center provides onsite, fee-based computing device repair, support and other various computer related services. Repair Center services are available to CSU departments, students, faculty and staff.
- Computing hardware repairs and upgrades, including desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Software services including Windows and MacOS upgrades, reinstalls; with or without backup
- Virus and Malware removal
- Data backups and recovery
- Hard drive and RAM installations/upgrades/replacements
Varies — see the Service Price chart on the Libraries Tech Support page for details.
Who Can Request This Service:
Anyone at CSU
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (970) 491-1998, or visit the repair center inside RamTech in the Lory Student Center (Room 280).