Responsible Team: Network and Security Operations
ACNS Network and Security Operations provides secure, remote access to campus resources via the internet using a product called Pulse Connect Secure.
The network and security operations team will assist users with connectivity and access problems or system issues.
- Remote network access through an encrypted browser connection at https://secure.colostate.edu/2fa
- Remote network access through an installed desktop client (Pulse Client) providing an encrypted VPN tunnel.
- Restricting remote access to campus resources via defined roles based on user logins.
Who Can Request This Service:
Students, Faculty, Staff, and third-party vendors via subnet managers
- This service requires a valid CSU eID and 2FA through DUO. Third-party vendors must have access requested by the appropriate subnet
- Information about accessing CSU’s network remotely through Pulse Connect Secure Gateway/VPN can be found at acns.colostate.edu/security.
- Students should contact the helpdesk at 970-491-7276 or email@example.com.
- Faculty and staff should contact their college or department IT staff or subnet manager.