Division Information Hub
From the Pandemic Preparedness Team (11/4):
- Students and employees are no longer required to fill out the Daily Symptom Checker on days when they do not have symptoms.
- All students and employees are required to alert the University immediately through the COVID Reporter when they have possible symptoms of COVID-19, even on days they may not be reporting to work or working remotely. They are also expected and required to report exposures or positive tests from a non-CSU testing location.
Division Employee Expectations for COVID-19 – Updated 11/4
We Want to Hear From You!
The DEI Committee invites the division to participate in one of our monthly Diversity, Equity and Inclusion open houses where we have open dialogue about current events or issues, present learning opportunities or share resources and ideas, form DEI allies and relationships to build skills and enable a common language, and identify areas of concern within our division and determine where resources need to be dedicated to advance our DEI initiatives.
Please send a note to Kelly Poto to be added to one of these Teams meeting.
The DEI Book Club meets biweekly to discuss ‘How to Be an Anti-Racist’ by Ibram X Kendi. We can help you get a book if you need one, just contact Jo or Adam.
As part of their committee work this summer, the Communications Initiative Team developed email recommendations for staff to more efficiently and effectively communicate via email. Check out the recommendation guide and implement these in your daily communications as you see fit.
Also, check out this “Effective Email Communication” blog post from the Vice President for Research – Office of Sponsored Programs, for additional suggestions for writing effective emails.
- 11/11/20: Advances in Cybersecurity
- 10/06/20: Peer Benchmarking
- 09/01/20: Fall Semester
- 07/29/20: Evolving Our New Division
- 07/16/20: Strategic Initiative Updates
- 06/29/20: Summer Updates
- 06/17/20: Future Directions
- 06/04/20: Our Community
- 05/20/20: Working Remotely & Online Learning
- 05/05/20: The Gritty Leader
- 04/20/20: Gratitude
- 04/13/20: Stay Fit, Stay Well
- 04/06/20: Importance of Home IT Security
- 03/30/20: Adapting to Working Remote
- 03/05/20: Leadership at All Levels
- 02/11/20: Feed the Right Wolf
- 01/15/20: Welcome to Path FW
Click the tabs above to find out more about major projects across the division.
To request a project, fill out our Project Request Form.