Division Information Hub
We Want to Hear From You!
The DEI Committee invites the division to participate in one of our monthly Diversity, Equity and Inclusion open houses where we have open dialogue about current events or issues, present learning opportunities or share resources and ideas, form DEI allies and relationships to build skills and enable a common language, and identify areas of concern within our division and determine where resources need to be dedicated to advance our DEI initiatives.
Our next Open House will be on: October 21 @ 12:00 p.m. – Please send a note to Kelly Poto to be added to the Teams meeting.
The DEI Book Club meets biweekly to discuss ‘How to Be an Anti-Racist’ by Ibram X Kendi. We can help you get a book if you need one, just contact Jo or Adam.
As part of their committee work this summer, the Communications Initiative Team developed email recommendations for staff to more efficiently and effectively communicate via email. Check out the recommendation guide and implement these in your daily communications as you see fit.
- 09/01/20: Fall Semester
- 07/29/20: Evolving Our New Division
- 07/16/20: Strategic Initiative Updates
- 06/29/20: Summer Updates
- 06/17/20: Future Directions
- 06/04/20: Our Community
- 05/20/20: Working Remotely & Online Learning
- 05/05/20: The Gritty Leader
- 04/20/20: Gratitude
- 04/13/20: Stay Fit, Stay Well
- 04/06/20: Importance of Home IT Security
- 03/30/20: Adapting to Working Remote
- 03/05/20: Leadership at All Levels
- 02/11/20: Feed the Right Wolf
- 01/15/20: Welcome to Path FW