CSU provides secure access to on-campus resources via a secure gateway, also known as an SSL VPN. This provides a secure connection that you will need to work from a remote location to access certain campus resources. This service requires a valid CSU eID and two factor authentication through DUO.
For more information or if you need assistance installing or using the Pulse VPN client, see the ACNS security web page. If you still need help, please contact your local/departmental IT support contact.
- Resources in “the cloud”, which you can reach directly from home without a VPN:
- Any of the Microsoft Office 365 applications, including email, OneDrive, Teams, and SharePoint Online
- Google apps
- Other cloud-based applications you normally use
- Talent Management System
- Resources you’ll need the VPN to connect to:
- Remote Desktop to your work PC
- Your departmental file server
- MyPhone portal
- Anything you’d reach through the Administrative Applications & Resources (AAR) page:
- HR System
- Kuali Financial System
- TimeClock Plus