Connect to Wireless
Your CSU eID allows you to connect to the fastest, most reliable network on campus! Most modern operating systems will detect the correct settings and just require your eID and eID password to connect. You may need to accept the security certificate for “freerad.colostate.edu” to complete the connection.
Secure and encrypted WPA2 Enterprise network for CSU Students, Faculty, and Staff.
For manual configurations, possible required parameters are:
- Domain: colostate.edu
- Network Security: WPA2 Enterprise
- AES encryption (also may be listed as CCMP)
- eap(peap) with mschapv2
- User authentication (not machine)
- Uncheck ‘Use Windows credentials’
- Trusted Root Certification Authority: AddTrust Ext. CA Root
- Accept security certificate for freerad.colostate.edu
Welcome to CSU’s Guest Wireless Network!
This is an unsecured and open network for guest access only. This provides access to the internet but not to CSU resources. Connections will act the same as coming from off campus. You will need to accept the campus acceptable usage policy. Please note: after connecting, open a web browser to a different web page than your normal home page to continue.